Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Making some progress each day now.


I have been putting my Go Wild garden quilt on my to do list each day and it is incredible how easy it is to do a bit each day. I have fused on the flower, the bird and the watering can top and heart for 7 more blocks.



This is what it looks like finished. So still a bit to go.


Today, however I wanted to cut out some different elements and be blowed if I could find the book anywhere. I know it is somewhere in my sewing room but the boxes are so stacked up in the cupboard that I don't have much hope of finding it anytime soon.

What did I do? I decided that maybe I would just buy another book or at least look for the templates on Pinterest or Google.

Nothing!

I then happened upon the eBook version of Country Cottage Quilting for just $13.95 USD on Amazon Kindle store. I downloaded the sample to make sure the templates were accessible and there it was.... a link to the site where the templates could be found.

I clicked right over there and found a whole bunch of books that have free templates to download. Perfect for me since I don't need the instructions anymore but I think I will explore some of the other books to get ideas.

http://ideas.stitchcraftcreate.co.uk/patterns/

I just love the internet. Now I don't have to buy the book again or even try to find it. Yay!

Happy Quilting,
Val


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to one of my quilt blogs. Please leave a comment.